Born in Ohio, Elizabeth made a detour through Georgia before moving to Virginia. She has lived on the Peninsula since 1998. Before going to law school, Elizabeth worked with libraries in the information service field.
Elizabeth has dedicated her legal career to providing guidance and peace of mind to her clients by assisting them with estate planning, special needs planning, long term care planning, guardianships and conservatorships, and estate, trust, and conservatorship administration.
She and her husband, Bob, share their home with their rescue dog. They like to visit with their adult children and one grandchild.
- Virginia, 2005
- William & Mary School of Law, J.D.
- College of William & Mary, B.A., Anthropology
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Virginia Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (VAELA)
- VAELA Board Member, 2009 – 2016
- I’Anson-Hoffman American Inn of Court
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Accredited Attorney
- Officer of Election, York County, 2006 – Present
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2014, 2015, 2017